Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
About to get a pay raise...GOT IT!

As most of you already know I am Active Duty National Guard.
Well, the E-6 (SSG) to E-7 (SFC) list just came out today and I was on the top of the list!:beer:

Don't know exactly what the raise will be cause the housing allowance is going up too but I think it is going to be around $600 a month, maybe more. :dollarbil

The money is not as important to me as the promo. :deathmeta

Just wanted to share. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
dude great job and congrats

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Comgrats bro!.....

I spent my time in the service so I know how much E-7 means to ya!.....

:beer:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Congrats! I made TSgt (E6) this promotion cycle. It pretty much guarantees that I wont retire as an E6... unless I sit at that rank for 10 years! I wont see the stripe for maybe 8 months or so though. The raise is just under $500 (using current pay charts)

There are two versions of the Defense Authorization Bill going around right now. Look them up and you'll see that if the House version passes, there is a nice targeted pay raise for E5-E7.

Again, congrats! SFC's were the 'go to' guys when I was in Afghanistan. I was amazed at the E7 networking over there.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
morrisjl2 said:
As most of you already know I am Active Duty National Guard.
Well, the E-6 (SSG) to E-7 (SFC) list just came out today and I was on the top of the list!:beer:

Don't know exactly what the raise will be cause the housing allowance is going up too but I think it is going to be around $600 a month, maybe more. :dollarbil

The money is not as important to me as the promo. :deathmeta

Just wanted to share. :thumbsup:

Congrat:beer:
Just do not let it go to your head or you will have to get a new helmet with all that money.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hangman39 said:
Congrat:beer:
Just do not let it go to your head or you will have to get a new helmet with all that money.
Are you a mind reader? Huh? That is the first thing on my list to spend some money on.:crackup:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BigDally said:
Congrats mang! :beer:

Don't be like myself (and prolly others if they're honest). I usually can find an "excuse" to spend the extra money...., usually on toys! :badteeth:

D
Yup, gotta control my urge. Where is some medication? :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the kind words.....Figured I would give some rep to all the kind words, however I ran out when I gave some to HM. I will pick back up on BDally tomorrow.

BTW...I should have never told the wife. She is already spending:headshake :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts