Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the yoshimura 3/4 slip on for the gen for is wider/longer than the factory cat at the "coiled" section of the plumbing? Really liking how this looks, but I'm trying to gauge if it'll fit over the exhaust without issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
732 Posts
Anyone know if the yoshimura 3/4 slip on for the gen for is wider/longer than the factory cat at the "coiled" section of the plumbing? Really liking how this looks, but I'm trying to gauge if it'll fit over the exhaust without issues.

This doesn't work with stock bodywork, iv looked into this, they make a belly pan for stock bodywork also but looks a bit difference.

The body work in those photos is there complete carbon body work which uses the track style fairing layout with the stock fairing design, it isn't cheap!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Found this from Atech though:

That's the one i was referring to above when I said they make one that works with stock body work, doesnt look as good though and not sure it actually works as a proper belly pan

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might like it more than seeing the somewhat weird looking piping on the gen 4 yoshimura 3/4 piping hahaha.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Have one of this in order, but the estimated date of shipment is around February 20, when it arrives i give some feedback:wink2:
Which kind did you get and where did you order it? I was going to probably order one before too but was a little nervous of the one website I found them on

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
I have the non carbon fiber version.
Using a leo link pipe it had to be trimmed to fit. I dont know how it will work with the Yoshi exhaust.

Reactions: Helitech

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the non carbon fiber version.

Using a leo link pipe it had to be trimmed to fit. I dont know how it will work with the Yoshi exhaust.

Do you have pictures of it zoomed out, and pictures of the trimmed area?

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
I can get pictures tomorrow. Bikes are packed in the garage.

Got them from web bike japan website.

Reactions: Helitech

·
Registered
88 Posts
Which kind did you get and where did you order it? I was going to probably order one before too but was a little nervous of the one website I found them on
I order the exact same that was in the picture first page, i ordered from japan.webike.net same as rafa

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
there is a non CF version that its half the price, and could look nice.

Please post pics when you get yours.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Best i could do with moving only 1 car.

Attachments

Reactions: Duhastme

·
Registered
639 Posts
After looking at the pics rafa post (awesome to go out of your way to post pictures btw!) you guys think the belly pan would work with a brocks slip on? I wanted to use this for some land speed stuff so was thinking to cut the back lip to not catch air flow but then I'd be a little worried about the structure of it if you had to trim a bunch off for the brocks slip on

1 - 20 of 55 Posts