Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just stumbled across a bill that i got last summer and i kept it in my bike, i was riding like a complete idiot, going way to fast and after about 20 minutes of this i got off the expressway to get gas and i got this bill back in my change. made me think twice and it's been in the back of my bike ever sense.

and what the hell is the torah???

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Not a sign, some idiot wrote on a bill and you recieved it. It's just chance. Someone had to get it after idiot wrote on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah

I wonder if anyone has ever been prosecuted for defacing money?
It is illegal.

I doubt I'd even accept that bill.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, i'm to superstitious. i saw that bill and my face looked like sebastion1000's pic thing, -------->>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<---------------- lmao, i laugh every time i see that

·
Registered
555 Posts
quick, burn it, it's not what you think... its a terrorist code. you broke the circle of the bill, it must be destroyed, just remember 10,000 people touch the average bill....

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I craked open a fortune cookie,It gave me my winning lotto numbers.played them and never won!WTF!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
haha, i'm to superstitious. i saw that bill and my face looked like sebastion1000's pic thing, -------->>>>>>>>>
Thats Billy Squire walking in on Edith and Archie Bunker while fucking!!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
:mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
27 Posts
i just stumbled across a bill that i got last summer and i kept it in my bike, i was riding like a complete idiot, going way to fast and after about 20 minutes of this i got off the expressway to get gas and i got this bill back in my change. made me think twice and it's been in the back of my bike ever sense.
Just go fast, keep your eyes focused on what is in front of you, and one finger on the brake lever. You'll be ok.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts