Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Cool video, tdh. Looks like a nice scenic ride.

Seriously, I like street riding with you older hooligans. Most of the guys I street ride with (other than my brother) are 10-20 years older than me. All very capable riders, but much less drama and crashes with the "been there, done that" crowd. Nobody has anything to prove, yet we can run a pretty spirited pace on the twisty sections.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I just like to go out and have fun while trying very hard not to piss anyone off. When around other traffic I try really hard to be courteous and not run up their butts or blast their eardrums out passing them on the double yellow. I try to only do the hooligan shenanigans out of town and on the back country roads. I also like to ride with people who stay out of the ditch. :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yeah, I just like to go out and have fun while trying very hard not to piss anyone off. When around other traffic I try really hard to be courteous and not run up their butts or blast their eardrums out passing them on the double yellow. I try to only do the hooligan shenanigans out of town and on the back country roads. I also like to ride with people who stay out of the ditch. :)
I understand completely. :helmet:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts