Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new scam targeting older men:

(some young ones too)
Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it yet.

A 'heads up' for those men who are regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look.) When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No,' but, instead, ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into your vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then, one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen Nov. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th. Also, Dec. 1st, 4th, 7th, twice on the 8th, five times in January already, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So, tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $0.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in three of their stores. Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Wal-Mart.

So, please, send this on to all older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam.

(The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
LMFAO!!! That is good! since I'm overseas, where's a good site to start ordering super cheap wallets?

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Ill go to the dollar store and gift them to u, how many do you want???
LOL!!!
all of them...Now you mentioned that this specifically targets older men...I'm 30, so am I considered a target {please say yes, please say yes} ?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL you got it, there are 4 dollar trees in my area, ive already wiped them out but ill go to the surrounding areas for u!
Oh and im 33 so you should be ok!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
LOL you got it, there are 4 dollar trees in my area, ive already wiped them out but ill go to the surrounding areas for u!
Oh and im 33 so you should be ok!
Rep sent!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
i was reading that shit and as soon as it said u let them in the truck to take them to mcdonalds i was like somethings not right with this...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts