Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just wondering if anyone here has this car. i went and test drove them yesterday with my girl 'cause she really wants one. holy crap! what a fun car to drive. curious as to what u guys think.....thanks:badteeth:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Jamie26 said:
i dont know if id want one but i think id like to drive the hell out of one for a day or two lol
:+1:

id feel like a chick if i drove one

·
Registered
221 Posts
I work with a guy that has one. he drives it about 90 miles one way to work every day and loves it. great gas milelage. it's two years old and has over 100k. he says no problems so far. he's a small guy though. i can't imagine that if your any taller than 5'8"-5'10" you would be very comfy in it for long trips.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
They are fun to drive, but have them take the run flat tires off and put normal, hi performance rubber on the car....it will ride MUCH better and just carry spare tire in a can, in case you get a flat...the stock tires cause it to ride to harsh....

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
guy at work tracks his all the time, says it's great. From what i hear it's the SV650 of the car track.

Got a ride in one at Deals Gap. That guy embarrased a group of vetts up the Gap. ...and nearly made me soil my leathers!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
LE Post Whore
6,275 Posts
My Fiance has a Mini Cooper S, and its actually for sale right now. She loves the car. Selling it cause we just got her a new Benz. Its a great little car. Hers has the Dinan Stage 1 kit on it, so it even more fun than a stock one.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ara said:
My Fiance has a Mini Cooper S, and its actually for sale right now. She loves the car. Selling it cause we just got her a new Benz. Its a great little car. Hers has the Dinan Stage 1 kit on it, so it even more fun than a stock one.
just curious...year? milage? color? price? i'll pass the info along to the lady. u can just pm me if you want.....thanks man

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
rocketracermike said:
I drive trucks and i seen a cooper hit by 3/4 ton p/up. Not much left of the car. They are nice, but get hit. it's a coffin on wheels.
Not so sure about that-Did you see the bodies?

The car may be gone but that thing has 6 or 8 air bags- BMW involved- they were extremely focused on safety because they know most (bad) American drivers would rather be driving the SUV that kills someone rather than be in a car and drive well/ pay attention.

The volvo theory ya know. If you can't drive well- drive a volvo and be safe WHEN YOU wreck.

Had a friend whose parents gave him a full size bronco on that theory- Dad a Dr. - Family of ass hats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts