Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are mainly honda parts off a 07cbr1000rr, but I have several parts off my 08-09 zx10r too.

Keep in mind all the honda parts will fit 05-07cbr1000rr's.
*Front fender- red/mint $obo+shipping
*Stator cover/engine cover- mint $obo+shipping
*Hugger and chain guard- mint $obo+shipping
*Stock tail light- mint $obo+shipping
*Stock exhaust-used for 2000miles/ no mid-pipe $obo+shipping
*2 Rear fenders, 1 has fender eliminator kit $obo+shipping
*Smoked hotbodies windscreen $obo+shipping

08-09zx10r parts
*Stock mirrors-with blinkers taken off but still have all the misc. parts ect for it. $20+shipping per mirror
*Stock exhaust-$20+shipping
*Hotbodies transparents undertail-I only used it for a 100miles max/ended up going with a race tail if someone is asking why I'm selling it. I cut down the tabs on the side for a better fit, but not a scratch on it. $60+shipping
*Universal led bar light- it acts as a tail light, running light, blinkers. Fits any bike. $20+shipping

Last thing on this sale is my used shoei Helmet. It was bought for $479.99 in 2007, and has been my track helmet. It has some scratchs of course, and the little lever on the shield I took off. At best I want $130+shipping, comes with clear shield and mirror blue to match. It is a medium helmet also.

Sorry for no pictures on the parts but I'm at work right now, pm and I will try also tomorrow to have pictures of everything.

Attachments

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
at work yet again and could get my cam on the phone to send pictures, but tomorrow I hoping to have them up cause its worthless with out them

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey

if your interested I can make sure to take pictures tomorrow, my cams just not uploading pictures right now, but thats a easy fix, I was just lazy today because I had to work a grave yard shift again and no one took any interest in my thread so0. The lever on all shoei helmets that lock the visor in place, I took it off ect because this was my track helmet and if I'm running threw the gears and want to flip my visor open real quick sometimes these locks on all shoei's stick, so I removed it. Trust me if you want it back on there ect I can put it back, not a big deal, but its just stupid any ways I think.

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was just about to post pictures but it sold to a local guy today, sorry

·
Registered
102 Posts
is the windscreen a DB? interested in that and the stator cover for the 1000rr, thats the 06-07 cover right? black? i bought one off another guy "mint" and it happened to be minty powdercoated.. PM me a price

1 - 8 of 8 Posts