Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few pics of my bikes getting their bi-monthly detailing...

I have a great detailer...does my car and my bikes...they sure look sweet after he's done. Plus it saves me a lot of time...especially on the chopper...which is a pain in the ass to clean! More time to ride!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
nice but whats up with the GSXR ??? that should be a track only bike..... LOL... nice how much does that kid charge ?? LOL

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice but whats up with the GSXR ??? that should be a track only bike..... LOL... nice how much does that kid charge ?? LOL
The Gixxer is my wife's bike...nothing wrong with it - It's a great bike!

His fee is based on how in-depth you want the cleaning...and for bikes I'm unsure - We do a trade so, I get it done for no-charge.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I have a different method of detailing I use bug gut and and knee pucks.

but for real, the bikes look good man!!!!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
The Gixxer is my wife's bike...nothing wrong with it - It's a great bike!

His fee is based on how in-depth you want the cleaning...and for bikes I'm unsure - We do a trade so, I get it done for no-charge.

yeah what kind of trading ya doing for that much detail work ?? LOL they do look good after the cleaning though... then right back to being dirty LOL after one ride..:badteeth:

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah what kind of trading ya doing for that much detail work ?? LOL they do look good after the cleaning though... then right back to being dirty LOL after one ride..:badteeth:
I'm his Martial Arts Teacher...I train him and his son...and so, in order to keep things easier for their family - finance wise - He details my car and my bikes every other weekend.

...and then I go dirty them all up!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
haha...kind of like the Karate kid huh?.........thats cool!
sorry,...had to make the reference!.......Bikes look good too!......I like the ground pounder!......wanna build one for myself in the next few years!

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha...kind of like the Karate kid huh?.........thats cool!sorry,...had to make the reference!.......Bikes look good too!......I like the ground pounder!......wanna build one for myself in the next few years!
Never thought of that...that's funny. Wax-on, Wax-off...breathe in, breathe out. NOW LET ME GO RIDE while you do push-ups! You will never be a true Ninja...until you own one!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Never thought of that...that's funny. Wax-on, Wax-off...breathe in, breathe out. NOW LET ME GO RIDE while you do push-ups! You will never be a true Ninja...until you own one!
haha........thats funny!!......yeah,......I remember that movie like it was yesterday!!

I used to be into MA when I was between 16-19.........then beer and broads came along and well,..........the rest is history!

I still enjoy watching MA events and MMA fighting.....and still retain a lil of what I learned way back then!......I still have my Gi too!..but it is way to small for me now!...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts