Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics of the bike and the Charger. My Cobra is still in the shop having a motor from MMR out in California dropped in it, along with a Vortech V-2 and Paxton Intercooler....Anyway, when I get it back I'll get some pics of all 3.

And I'm slowly getting use to the Bridgestones. I've never really been a fan of them but hey, they came on the bike. 307 miles on the bike thus far. A little bit of lean:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what year cobra do you have? i have a 10th anniversary 03
2001. I was putting down 436rwhp with 395ftlbs of torque before the motor let go. But now I order the MMR 800 Aluminator Killer and Dynospeed Racing in Memphis, TN is dropping it in for me along with my Vortech V-2E setup and my Paxton Intercooler.

Here are before new motor pics:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man. Those crape myrtles were a bitch to get looking like that by the way.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I think the charger LOOKS meaner....

can't wait till im rich & famous and can afford that many sweet toys... :p

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think the charger LOOKS meaner....

can't wait till im rich & famous and can afford that many sweet toys... :p
I'm for sure not rich, but my wife and I do alright. Maybe infamous :thumbsup:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
hmmmm so what does the wife drive then.... a vette... J/K... nice pics

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Thanks man. Those crape myrtles were a bitch to get looking like that by the way.
:thumbsup: They do take some work, nicely done!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yea i had a 97 SVT triple black with full bolt ons, off road X-pipe, 75 NOS dry. Underdrive pullies, upper and lower port/polish. 410 gear. 1991 SVT Lightning with upper and lower pullies for supercharger, Full throttle bottle 170 single blade, upper port/polish, Ice box for intercooler, Valve body, traction bars, Diablo chip, cold air, Nito 555

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmmm so what does the wife drive then.... a vette... J/K... nice pics
Lol..I get it, Dodge, Ford...what's left, right? She drives the Charger everyday. Hey, I do have a work issued Trailblazer :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts