1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Except its a honda motor.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
and you will be deaf after driving because the intake is right at your ear.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
yes that was a long time ago

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Wish I could afford one.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
saw it on speed or car and driver, one of those shows, its quite fast, i mean, giddy up and its gone!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I disagree. I think teh car for a sportbike lover is a nine second, rear wheel drive, MANUAL TRANSMISSION muscle car. Anyone can wheelie a bike, but can you wheelie your car?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
:+1:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
That would be awsome! Alittle cool in the winters but I guess I could put on some studded mud tires. haha!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
youlose said:
I disagree. I think teh car for a sportbike lover is a nine second, rear wheel drive, MANUAL TRANSMISSION muscle car. Anyone can wheelie a bike, but can you wheelie your car?
Well, do you want a drag racer, or a road bike(car) you can really enjoy for more than 9 seconds at a time? I'm sure the Atom could be made to wheelie if you were willing to compromise the engine's reliability and time between rebuilds. It only weighs 200 pounds more than a Goldwing!

BTW, even the 10R takes some massaging/set-up to make it under 10 seconds. Is the 10R not good enough for ya?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Have you ever ridden in a 9 second car at the drag strip. That's why. No street bike can even begin to match the utter violence of a 800-1000hp car leaving the line.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts