Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I used to have an l3 i think zxr750. Wasn't in the best shape, had been butchered electrically by previous people. But that bike was fun. Bit heavy but loud, was it loud ... spit flames on the freeway during shifts and yeah. Should of kept it. Was my first bike, ill try to find some pictures

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,876 Posts
That's the exact color scheme of my old '00 ZX-7R! Brings back some memories! It was an awesome bike! Especially after swapping in a ZX-9 motor into it! It was heavy, but would hold it's own and I had tons of fun riding and wrenching on it.

·
Registered
828 Posts

My old superbike, in close to it's final form

·
Registered
2012 (Gen4) ZX-10R
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love all the ZX-7R photo’s!

Strangely I really like the purple wheels against the Kawasaki green too!
Strangely because it wouldn’t have been my first choice of color, but it really works.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,876 Posts
Love all the ZX-7R photo’s!

Strangely I really like the purple wheels against the Kawasaki green too!
Strangely because it wouldn’t have been my first choice of color, but it really works.
Stock color for the '96 model. I hated that color scheme back then. Still waiting for it to grow on me. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
698 Posts
They got that from the 95 Muzzy bikes. Rob painted the tails and wheels purple to tell the bikes apart at the tracks...the rest is history.

Once the N1/P1 model came out in 96 they used that color scheme for the street bikes. Muzzy went back to green tails and wheels and stayed that way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts