Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on Kawasaki due to no representation of any kind at Moto GP. I understand they have no factory racers but for crying out loud think about the fans. Over all I had an AWSOME time. I'm done B*TCHING, time to plan for next year's event..:lol::eek:ccasion1

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i agree 100%, its better to go out and give it a shot rather than not be in moto gp at all, its a real embarrassment to the brand.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Would you rather spend money on developing next years machines or placing last in GP?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Would you rather spend money on developing next years machines or placing last in GP?
My thoughts exactly... I'd rather see "no effort" rather than a half-assed effort.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I got mixed emotions about it but i guess they do what is best for the company in the long run, i mean even to have a satellite team in the GP's isn't cheap at all...shit just the cost of travel alone would be substantial. i just hope they get it together and represent they way we know they can and should...and soon! hell, even zuk has stuck it out and stayed ion there and it has to be frustrating for them to be able to compete AND win in AMA susperbike,suspersport, and WSBK but they still give it hell out there....gotta give em that at least i guess.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
id rather see both development and good results in GP? why is that such a distant goal? Obviously Kawi stunk it up in GP, but so too has Suzuki and who ever else and they stuck with premier level racing. Kawi could be competitive but their lack of financial commitment to moto gp is their greatest short coming, and a black eye on the brand (especially considering EVERYBODY else is in Moto GP).

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
I thought it sucked big time that they didnt even have a promo tent at the Indy GP race last year. I was stoked thinkin I was gonna get to buy some Kawi gear there and then nothing.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
It will happen just give it time!They really do want to be competative,just give it time.Remember there was a time when kawawi ruled in racing!!!:helmet:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought it sucked big time that they didnt even have a promo tent at the Indy GP race last year. I was stoked thinkin I was gonna get to buy some Kawi gear there and then nothing.
Yeap, like you I was ready to spend on some Kawi gears. I looked around and thought to my self: Hey, isn't the Kawi tent suppose to be here? Then reality check "NO TENT"..:headshake but still had a blast, a specialy when all 4 of these lovelies came home with me..:spit:..:headshake

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts