Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Marc I was wondering how you like the rearsets on your 04 ZX10r Blue Max. I was thinking of getting the same set for my 05. How do they compair with the ones on your 06? I realize the set on your 06 are more pricey but for the money how does the set on Blue Max stack up, both feel/shifting and adjustability? Thanks.
P.S I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Not to blast you here, but a pm would most likely get his attention faster and would have served the same purpose as this thread... if you had posted his picture in the first post and posed the question to the entire forum you would probably have gotten the best responses.

Sorry, it's just a pet peave, carry on and good luck getting the answer you're looking for.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not to blast you here, but a pm would most likely get his attention faster and would have served the same purpose as this thread... if you had posted his picture in the first post and posed the question to the entire forum you would probably have gotten the best responses.

Sorry, it's just a pet peave, carry on and good luck getting the answer you're looking for.
Read my first post again. This time note the PS I wrote.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Read my first post again. This time note the PS I wrote.
My mistake. I'm a jerk, I don't know how I managed to overlook it I'm typically very thorough. Well... carry on. :badteeth:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Mg, I got barauded with a few PM's at the same time, I cleaned it out now, doh.

The rear sets on my 04 are Harris, actually they were about the same price as the Rizomas, I have nothing to say bad about either, the Harris are real nice because the shifter and brake nubs are spring loaded and fold instead of break if you crash. The rizoma on my 06 are probably the most adjustable rear sets you will find, pretty much infanetly adjustable. Both are real nice. The carbon heel gaurds and black nurled racing pegs with the sliders built in were extra on the rizomas, they come with aluminum fiber heel garuds and silver slash cut pegs. Both came with brake switch relocation brackets as well which is a plus (even though I did not use them, lol)

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Oh and I forgot the Harris levers have high quality needle bearings and the billet shifter adapter that fits on to the stock shifter shaft is super nice too, the Rizoma used the stock piece on the shiter shaft, but have super smooth bearings as well.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the info 9R to 10R. Sounds like I really can't go wrong with either set.I've used Woodcraft on my 9R and found them pretty good but I was thinking of something differant for my 10R. I plan on doing a couple of track days on the 10 this year, up here in Canada and would like a nice set of rearsets for the track. Thanks again 9R to 10R !! :hello:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts