Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a 99 chevy silverado ls silver extended cab 4x4 auto,like new tires, cold ac, blows hot heat, inspected with 130,000 on the odometer interior is mint non smoking truck new top end new 2500 trans with papers, also including 4"chrome nerf bars that are worth 600.00 alone...only thing wrong with truck is serface rust on the rocker pannels wich is normal for trucks this year.....("hint" if you dont wanna fix the rocker pannels wich is only 500.00,than put the nerf bars on and you will barely see the rust)....... All in all this is a very strong running truck always maintained and you cant find a real truck with a clear title that runs this well for this price.... The reason I am selling truck is because my first son was born and I need something with four doors...Looking for 4runner or pathfinder if anyone wants to trade for something along those lines..Give me a call if interested serious inquires only please thank you. 484-330-6802

·
Registered
831 Posts
was that a plow truck at one time? The notched valence and rotted body would make me think yes. Does it pass inspection?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts