Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep my brother and I were getting roasted as I spent most of the day trying to soak up as much water as possiable. I ground down my peg feelers and toe sliders as now the toesliders I need to replace are on back order:rolleyes: . It was a fun day over all I was told a guy riding a black 10R wrecked near the end of the day. I never saw him but I did see his bike that is a great looking scoot in black 04 model. I also spent 40 miles on my brothers 998 Duc. that is the first time riding a Duc on the track it was a fun experience but I think the 10R is way better. Well here is som pics of me on the 10R

Attachments

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Awesome pics dude!

Loved the sparks...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys as I have decided to keep the 10R I am doing the brembo next as the first 1/4 of the day my breakes were shot (stock breaks) I have more pics but thought these were good ones to post.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
nice pics. get your peg feelers off!

the hottest trackday i have done was when it was 97, it was horrible. by mid-day we were spent. but the last trackday i just did, it was cold, so that was annoying also, couldnt seam to get the right heat in the tires. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep that night I bought my rearsets Vortex thanks to Larry Grogan :eek:ccasion1 forum member great guy I am trying to get him into trying the track as its so addicting :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
OH I can't wait for the 100-110+ days this summer @ Willow and Bwillow. :throwup:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I thought that those toe sliders were not accepted in tech?

Right on Knee on a good day.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have used them on every track I have been too no problems. I think that applys to knee pucks and you may be right about the toe sliders but i am not sure. Good times on the track I hope to see some pics of you guys as well.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
yeah willow is getting hot for sure...i was out there last monday...was actually pretty mild in the low 90's but the afternoon willow wind sure did a number on the ez up... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts