Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Removed the iridium plugs and replaced them with CR9E , broke the engine in for 2 miles then ragged on it , replaced the oil with Valvoline 20/50 (the cheaper the faster), put on equal length velocity stacks and borrowed the ultimate engine map from my friends Busa , did a 520 conversion (as I would rather have 0.2 hp over reliability anyday) , went 1 down and three up , took my mirrors off as my elbows and shoulders are more aerodynamic , used 87 RON fuel , removed the exhaust butterfly as exhaust valves work better when they are glowing, put on some $250 race bodywork (the cutting , grinding and filling , re priming and paint dont count) , got the soft exhaust cam in and bouncy valve springs, backup Power Commander just incase , and an air/fuel meter ( that I am sending back because it cant be reading right).
0.45 mm head gasket and Nitrous Oxide, rearsets set in stock position , cruise control and some heli bars.

Think I'm good to go.

( that should take about 9 seconds to read)

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm calling NOT , thats just about everything I wouldnt do to my bike.......

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
18.253 seconds to read abit on the slow side.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thought about getting some stick on carbon look , should be worth half a second.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Will probably play catch up for the rest of my life! LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts