Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 3rd meeting at the weekend n set 3 new PB's 9.35 @160 with 40 shot gas, [email protected] 149 with a 60ft of 1.550 was very pleased with those however not pleased with my 60ft as it not consistent 1.9's to 1.650 mostly- I'm told by those in the know a lockup clutch would help this??!!
Any advice from you guys on where to get one/ what to get would be most welcome:
Ps must ship to UK

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
I would recommend more seat time. Sure you can tune a multi-stage lockup to help your 60ft times, but that won't teach your clutch hand how to roll. It is more like putting a band-aid over the problem. Talk to Hays Machine Works if you are still interested in one though, not sure if they ship across the pond but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
:+1: for seat time. With time, you'll keep getting better and more consistent.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Thatll be ok. A lot of us run OEM or DragPak. Personally, I put in slightly stiffer springs. Thats a personal preference though.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Seat time it is then- as for clutch I've just got standard clutch with Barnett plates.
1st get them plates OUT Of YOUR BIKE, thats what hurting you seat time take your time it will come.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I don't see why they wouldn't. I would go out of my way to send something to Isle of man, and I would wrap it in Pampers. Along with a ton of stickers.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't see why they wouldn't. I would go out of my way to send something to Isle of man, and I would wrap it in Pampers. Along with a ton of stickers.:thumbsup:
?????? if ya wanna see wot it like with no speed limits here me playing during TT when the mountain rd is ONEWAY
???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts