Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best time all season!! And I've had my share of ups and downs. The best part is my trap speed of 148! MAN I LUV MY 10!!! OH BTW I weigh in at a hefty 225 unsuited. Can i get a 'whoa 10!':thumbsup:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
What mods to the 10 to get those times?

Tread

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got a full muzzy exhaust,lowered, strapped, pc, blocks. U know all the typical drag racing mods. I'm tickled pink my best until yesterday was 9.50 and that came every blue moon.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
mr_get_iton said:
I've got a full muzzy exhaust,lowered, strapped, pc, blocks. U know all the typical drag racing mods. I'm tickled pink my best until yesterday was 9.50 and that came every blue moon.
Are you stretched as well?..:dontknow: Good times by the way.:cool:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
Are you stretched as well?..:dontknow: Good times by the way.:cool:
and nitrous????:dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
and nitrous????:dontknow:
Maybe but quikgix who I turned on to this site a few weekends ago while running the same day as 1killer and myself at the drag races was pulling 9.4s...almost the same mods but stretched but he had a slip-on, race gas as well.

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28299

Will just have to wait for a reply.

:popcorn:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
Maybe but quikgix who I turned on to this site a few weekends ago while running the same day as 1killer and myself at the drag races was pulling 9.4s...almost the same mods but stretched but he had a slip-on, race gas as well.

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28299

Will just have to wait for a reply.

Yeah, but he didn't weigh 225 unsuited. :headshake

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
Yeah, but he didn't weigh 225 unsuited. :headshake
Good catch...quikqix weighed much less than 200lbs and was an experianced rider as well. Now you really got me curious.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
Good catch...quikqix weighed much less than 200lbs and was an experianced rider as well. Now you really got me curious.

quikgix said he and his bike weighed 565. Which mean he weighs 150-160.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
quikgix said he and his bike weighed 565. Which mean he weighs 150-160.
yep, and I think he told me the same that he weighed 160lbs..his bike and him were light and he was stretched.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no nitrous guys and I have extension blocks putting my wheelbase somewhere around 60". I have photos of me on the bike but they're too big to upload. I do hope to add nitrous to join the 8 sec club

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:crackup: u guys made me break the ticket out the frame.
1.53 60 ft
6.08 1/8th @120.45
9.34 @ 148.17
to add icing to the cake I was line up with a zuk and had a .134 finish margin

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
mr_get_iton said:
no nitrous guys and I have extension blocks putting my wheelbase somewhere around 60". I have photos of me on the bike but they're too big to upload. I do hope to add nitrous to join the 8 sec club
No problem..good run but when you post times and respond to mods only RR and myself knew you were most likely extended as well...but for some reason you did not to mention that which is a MAJOR MOD:

since your new here we are just keeping the times honest for comparision..we have many threads as well where you can post your "time slips"...usually ask that for the new guys, so don't take it personal.

Very good running though.:thumbsup:
bloo

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i didn't take it personal at all blue. I listed blocks in my list of mods. Budget racers like myself can't afford arms let alone gettin them installed so we buy blocks. But you kwow that. Oh btw, I may have a low post count but I'm not new to the board.:cool:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
mr_get_iton said:
i didn't take it personal at all blue. I listed blocks in my list of mods. Budget racers like myself can't afford arms let alone gettin them installed so we buy blocks. But you kwow that. Oh btw, I may have a low post count but I'm not new to the board.:cool:
:welcome: anyway...love new dragers posting here..missed the blocks thing because I run stock wheelbase...so quess the only thing you forgot was how far back..my bad..but nice runs and hope to see ya around awhile. :eek:ccasion1:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts