Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted some members to post thier times and mods. I'll start,,,, my fastest 8th mile ET so far is 5.92, staying in the 6.0 area every pass. 1.54/56 60 foot times. Havent run the quarter yet.
Mods- 6 over extensions, brock davidson hindle megaphone exhaust, pc111 custom map, 16/44 gear, lowered, strapped down, home made clutch mods

Attachments

·
Registered
793 Posts
Sweet 10. Hows that exhaust sound like? On your home made clutch mods what does that consist of?? A guy in town welded his clutch basket up getting rid of the slipper mode and says it pulls alot harder without burning up plates as quick. Must know what hes doing it goes 9.60's with his 250 lb frame.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the best modification I did, was to myself. I had to adjust my riding style with how my bike handled and what it could take. All I can say is, seat time is way more benificial than bolt on mods.

·
Registered
777 Posts
rated zx said:
Just wanted some members to post thier times and mods. I'll start,,,, my fastest 8th mile ET so far is 5.92, staying in the 6.0 area every pass. 1.54/56 60 foot times. Havent run the quarter yet.
Mods- 6 over extensions, brock davidson hindle megaphone exhaust, pc111 custom map, 16/44 gear, lowered, strapped down, home made clutch mods
What kind of mph.was on that 5.92?I know a guy that runs at the track by me turning 5.90 at 122 mph on the spray.That exhaust looks good where did you get it?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hey rated where are you in KY? What track are you racing at? I run quite a bit at Clay City but it's mostly a sea of Busa's. Hope to see you run sometime. I can't match those times but my bike is stock length. Best so far is 6.67 @ 114.9 . This translated to a 10.11 @ 139.7

·
Registered
652 Posts
Very strong numbers. My best 1/8th is 6.47 with a bunch of 50's. I need to nut up and launch her hard. Im lower 2" rear and front strapped with 16T sprocket, muzzy gasket, full Akra, Pc 3. I will better those numbers with seat time. :welcome:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im located in FT. KNOX, I race at Ohio Valley next to Louisville. My MPH in the 1/8th averages depending on my 60 foot times from 118 to 120. I dont have spray yet, but I've been thinking about it alot.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Im located in FT. KNOX, I race at Ohio Valley next to Louisville. My MPH in the 1/8th averages depending on my 60 foot times from 118 to 120. I dont have spray yet, but I've been thinking about it alot.

:bump:...just testing

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:bump:...just testing
:badteeth:

I was just testing as you see from my last post.....was in a PM and looking for old drag strip info. and couldn't find it and why it wasn't in the Strip Section....needed to see if it can still be bumped....also I think I found my answer it was before the Strip Section was Created and I had a big part in the making of separating the Racing Section so it was Track and Strip separated this thread must have happened before that and many more. :wink:

Anyway when it comes to drag racing and times, setup for any bike there is nothing wrong when bumping an old thread the info. can help someone out when first trying drag racing no matter how long ago. :idea: ...also bumped the time slip thread also to see where that is, as really a long time ago it was created as to make sure many aren't coming on this site talking smack with no Pics of Time Slips.....and should still be true to this day it's best to post in that thread.....the fastest thread is really cool as well but the Time Slip Thread should show REAL TIME SLIPS only. :wink:

I also don't like when :bump: for old threads that really don't relate anymore and have no value, lets say a month,year or 7yrs later :badteeth:...not talking about the Strip Section but other forum bumps in most sections but it happens and some are surprising...some are wanted...and some make no sense like why :badteeth:...I gave my reason here so you and now everyone knows why :heyyou: :lol:

bloo

·
Registered
779 Posts
[email protected]

I went a 6.007 @119 this past weekend, with only a 1.53 60' I went 1.48 and the bike didn't shift. My mods are 63in, -2+4, lowered 3in ground clearance, LOR slip on, BMC race filter, Flies out, dp tune reflash, un mapped Bazzaz, Homemade air shifter, and clutch basket welded.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts