Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Promo code has now been posted for this event people! Direct link to the thread: http://www.tracktactics.com/forum/vi...php?f=72&t=559

TrackTactics.com is going to be paying the difference for anybody, new or old, racer or not, to go to Willow Springs Raceway (Big Willow) for only $87.00!!

I will of course be going and was wondering if anybody else was going to get in on this? These promotion codes are not available yet, you need to sign up at the Tracktactics.com forum and stay posted, they will post the promotion code on Sept 16 at 8:00AM Pacific time on the dot in the designated thread, and there are limited spots available at that price, be there or be square, no more paying 100+$ per track day anymore!

TrackTactics provides discounts to CaliPhotography and the Devonshire Inn(The hotel near Willow Springs) so check out the promotions section of the forum at Tracktactics.com!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's amazing how few track riders we have on this forum, is it just that people that buy ZX-10R's don't want to thrash them on the track I wonder? I have massive interest on other forums :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
540 Posts
Shit Im down... I just went not too long ago but $87 is a good price.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on dude! Cya there! We need some guys on ZX-10's to represent, I barley ever see them at the track!

Make sure you grab a spot quick mang, the TrackTactics.com Buttonwillow event just sold out, took less then 4 days.

Cya out there!! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
615 Posts
If only I could still get a Monday off...I would be there.

All my vacation time is accounted for this year already...what a bummer:sad:

·
Registered
540 Posts
aaaaaaaah shit! Its a Monday! I have to see if I can get the day off. The whole time I was thinking it was a weekend.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aaaaaaaah shit! Its a Monday! I have to see if I can get the day off. The whole time I was thinking it was a weekend.
Yeah, for some reason track orgs always schedule weekdays at the end of the season. My fun takes priority over work, my boss knows that :eek:ccasion1

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I would kill for a track day at that price. I preregistered for the last 2 I took at 165.00. Then figure in fuel for the bike and transport, tires, hotel, wife, and all the little stuff.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Promotion price for this event will be complete tomorrow (Monday) at 8:00PM people! Get it while you can!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i dont have a truck, my buddy (who has the truck we use) just broke his wrist so in a few weeks he will be getting the cast off, ill ask him if he can get off work. i need to get back on the track, hopefully ill see you there.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont have a truck, my buddy (who has the truck we use) just broke his wrist so in a few weeks he will be getting the cast off, ill ask him if he can get off work. i need to get back on the track, hopefully ill see you there.
Yeah dude, hope to see you, I just got back from Buttonwillow with TrackTactics, we were like 30 people deep in our pit area, had a BBQ and everything, was good time! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
**OK LADIES AND GENTS!!! I HAVE AN UPDATE ON THIS TRACK EVENT!!**

TrackTactics did indeed sell out all 30 spots available for this event, BUT if you were still hoping to get in on this event at the reduced price, you are in luck! The track organizer asked us to leave the promotion open for another few days! So basically, you can still go ride at Big Willow, the home of WSMC racing and one of the most fluent tracks in SoCal for the extremely low TrackTactics price!

The promotion has been extended until Sept 24th (Thursday) which is pay-day for a lot of people(including me) so let's do it to it! Come join us at Big Willow, a good time is guarenteed!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THIS PROMOTION PRICE!!

For the peeps that signed up already and for those that were waiting to get paid and will sign up today, CYA AT THE TRACK!! :eek:ccasion1

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
I'm so envy for the guys/gal that can make it but Monday for me is a "NO CAN DO!"..My next Willow trip will be the TURKEY DAY EVENT!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok ladies and gents, due to popular demand, TrackTactics.com has decided to offer a new promotion price for this event! We have been getting a lot of interest from people who missed the original promotion but still wanted to get in on this Big Willow event for a reduced price!

Well, the public has asked, and TrackTactics shale deliver! We have initiated a new promotion price for this event that will lower the original price down to $97.00 for anybody. So even if you found out about the first promotion a little too late, you still have a chance to rip it up at Big Willow, one of the fastest and most fluent tracks in the west, for under 100 bucks!

The new promotion code for this price is: tobecontinued2010
Promotion price: $97.00

Event date: Oct 12th, 2009
This promotion price is for anybody and everybody, it doesn't matter if its your first trackday, or you are a seasoned veteran with a racing license, anybody can get in on this!

See ya' out there!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts