Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**UPDATE** Promotion Code Has Been Posted at 8:00AM Sept 15, 2009!!!! GET IT WHILE ITS HOT!! SPOTS ARE VERY LIMITED!!
Here is the direct link to the thread with the promotion code!! http://www.tracktactics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=493

Check this out, just found out about this organization. They are a non-profit organization that practically cuts normal track day prices in half for you, so this 145$ track day is only going to cost you $85 as long as you are quick enough on the forum to grab the promotion code, enter it at the track day provider, and submit! These guys are going to be my new best friends! They are at Tracktactics.com all you have to do is sign up and you can get the promotion prices!

TURK said:
Hey all,

Tracktactics.com keeps it going with great promotion for people who never been on a track before or just a couple of times.

This time we are doing a $85 BUTTONWILLOW event and Tracktactics.com only have 50 spots available for the promotion price. YES, Tracktactics.com will pay the difference for 50 spots only. Regular price for this event is $145, but with Tracktactics.com you will only pay $85 for full day of BUTTONWILLOW RACE PARK event. Event hosted by LET’S RIDE TRACK DAYS.

Our main goal is helping the street riders get off the canyons and on to the race track. The spots per level that are open are as listed below.

Street group – 30 SPOTS.

Intermediate group – 15 SPOTS.

Advanced group – 5 SPOTS.

To Sign up, Go to http://www.letsridetrackdays.com and add Sept 21 to your shopping cart. On checkout, enter the promo code for the special price.

Remember friends, TRACK DAYS ARE FOR EVERYONE and we are just SAVING LIFES BY TAKING THE STREET TO THE TRACK.

Please also remember this promotion price has nothing to do with the track organization (LET’S RIDE TRACK DAYS), please do not call or send them an e-mail saying that you are a member of tracktactics.com, a best friend of tracktactics.com, or a best friend of a member tracktactics.com or a member told you to call the track organization. So if you are a bit late to purchase your $85 BUTTONWILLOW Track Day it is ok... there is always another time and day with another promotion. Thats what we are here for and thats why we are Tracktactics.com.
P.S. Promotion code will be available sept. 15th. early in the morning 8:am on dot. which is tuesday.

God bless all of us.

TURK.

·
Registered
641 Posts
sounds like a good deal. can you tell my wife why I'm going to give up a days work at $250, spend $100 in gas and another $50 on a hotel room for this "good" deal. Along with nearly wearing out a set of tires for $300? I'm sure she'll go for it. Sigh. Must be nice to be single and rich like all you cats =)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am married :)

I tell them I have an appointment and just work on Saturday or Sunday instead :cool:

sounds like a good deal. can you tell my wife why I'm going to give up a days work at $250, spend $100 in gas and another $50 on a hotel room for this "good" deal. Along with nearly wearing out a set of tires for $300? I'm sure she'll go for it. Sigh. Must be nice to be single and rich like all you cats =)

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:eek2: Man, I need to live in Cali. Thats a deal........:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts