Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my buddy that has a busa I've already been [email protected] on the motor with a 1441 told me yesterday that he's puttin the bottle back on it. He said he's shooting I make 350 horse. :mrgreen: he told me I may just be the first guy here to go 7.90's on a street tire!!! Our big bike race is next weekend so we'll see!! I'm so freakin excited! I couldn't imagine the rush! Anyways just had to share my excitement! Carry on :lol:

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
TWIGGY B goin at it again!!!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
great u get to ride the bike, but lots of bikes run faster than 7.90 already on streetable tires. talking to a buddy of mine that runs grudge, the people that built his 11k engine just ran some 7.50's on a street tire.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great u get to ride the bike, but lots of bikes run faster than 7.90 already on streetable tires. talking to a buddy of mine that runs grudge, the people that built his 11k engine just ran some 7.50's on a street tire.
Thanks guys. I'm definitely a little nervous because unless he built a new arm for it it's only 8 over... Should should be a hell of a ride..

Like I said. First to go 7's on a street tire in Tulsa...

Oh and I know Ryan schnitz ran a 6.90 on a street tire now. But no one has done it here yet...

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Thanks awesome man..

I'm suprised Kenwone hasn't been in the 7s on a street tire.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
TWIGGY B goin at it again!!!!
:crackup:twiggy b! Dude, you better have a video up for this. That thing must be a hell of a ride!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts