Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: 6x12 enclosed trailer w/extras!

CargoKing 6x12 round nose enclosed trailer

Recently cleaned, waxed, and overhauled.

Brand new:
*DOT reflective tape
*Two new motorcycle wheel chocks
*Craftsman toolbox with plenty of room for tools, spare parts, helmets, boots, everything!
*Aerosol can and cleaner/chemical rack

I will include 3 brand new industrial grade locks for the rear ramp door as well as the side door. The tires, interior, and entire trailer are in great shape. It has had minimal use – it was used as temporary storage up until August 2009 when I bought it from the original owner. It has 5 D-ring mounts throughout the trailer – 3 up front, 2 in the rear. I will include two extra D-ring mounts that you can mount wherever you'd like.

The floor, ramp, and walls have all been sealed with two coats of an industrial strength sealer. The floor and ramp then received two coats of garage floor paint. The walls have two coats of exterior grade paint.

$2500

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Year of manufacture?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i have not priced these out, but that all included seems like a good deal. that is a nice set up for someone wanting to get into serious trackdays.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
is it still for sale??? what is the asking price???

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Nice looking trailer. Got 2 different kinds of Camaro wheels in stock it looks like too haha.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol id consider taking it if you brought it to the gap when i go down, get u some good riding in while your there
When will you be there?

Nice looking trailer. Got 2 different kinds of Camaro wheels in stock it looks like too haha.
I just took out my slicks, haha, I actually have 3 kinds. :crackup:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
wish i could but i live in dam cluster housing in mesa. no room for it :-(

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hmmm......I'm coming there in March for a week from Wyoming with my bike.....have been wanting an enclosed trailer....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts