People ARE amazing, aren't they?

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Thats a horsepower per cc!! Its amazing what the Suzuki guys can wring out of a motor!
:badteeth:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
DANG!!!!!!!!!!! hurricane KATINA! The white honda wont start, needs a stator, top tripple tree is screwed up, dosent have original keys, been dropped a couple of times, but he only wants 2000:lol: The 929 looks like he dropped it at 200 mph and it flew apart, no title, dosent run, and he only wants 6000 for it!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DANG!!!!!!!!!!! hurricane KATINA! The white honda wont start, needs a stator, top tripple tree is screwed up, dosent have original keys, been dropped a couple of times, but he only wants 2000:lol: The 929 looks like he dropped it at 200 mph and it flew apart, no title, dosent run, and he only wants 6000 for it!
Ah but Kieth, the sweet part lies in how the white CBR can out run any 600 and 750 with a steel frame and dumbed down motor bec its timing was advanced 5 degrees and has a jet kit!

the 929 guy changed up his post a bit from last time i found him. Last time he said he went 210 with 1/4 throttle left, and wheelied past a zx14 even on his 9in stretch! These bikes are AMAZING! I fucked up when i bought my 10

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Haha, i love these craigs ads. Wish I could find more around my area....seems all the idiots are out west or down south.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I look daily in every region listed in Louisiana lol

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
WOW... Seller just got the bike from a shop, its not currently running after all a full service DUN to it, tank is dented, asking for a ridiculous price, and the best part is there is NO TITLE! I'm sold!!! Looks like I will be calling the seller to get this deal DUN. BC you think he can ship it HUR to Cali for an extra thousand dollhairs? :badteeth:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts