Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have my time slip with me right now but i will load it up soon. Well i was at the dragstrip last night at on my first run i pulled a 1.49 sixty foot and my second pass was a 1.44 sixty foot. My reation times were off for some reason, probably because i was switchin from pro tree to normal tree threw out the night. I love the sixty, but figured i would be running faster than a 5.82 with a 1.4xx sixty. What do you guys think? I really want to hit a 1/4mile up to see what knida times i will be running their. But anyways faster times to come.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I dont have my time slip with me right now but i will load it up soon. Well i was at the dragstrip last night at on my first run i pulled a 1.49 sixty foot and my second pass was a 1.44 sixty foot. My reation times were off for some reason, probably because i was switchin from pro tree to normal tree threw out the night. I love the sixty, but figured i would be running faster than a 5.82 with a 1.4xx sixty. What do you guys think? I really want to hit a 1/4mile up to see what knida times i will be running their. But anyways faster times to come.
I hardly ever look at the 60FT anymore, the 330FT is the most important. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
60ft: 1.449
330ft: 3.841
mph: 95.93
1/5: 5.829
mph: 122.92

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Bike Stats: Lowered, Strapped, Streched, EK Gold X-Ring Chain, Full Muzzy Exhaust, powercommader, Secondary's removed, BMC race filter, mirror block offs, metal chain guard, ceramic bearings, speedo healer, 18sprocket/37 sprocket, GPR steering damner, tether kill switch. More parts to come !!!!

It would trap way more with a better gear ratio, that sounds like a turbo setup 18/37

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my bad, forgot to change my sig. that was for maxton. my current set up is 16front, 43 rear. -1 in the front and +2 in the rear

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Those are some good times. My best to date is a 1.43 60'. I am still learning the new set up though so I plan on making them better. A buddy of mine had a 1.31 with a stock motor gsxr 1000. Also I'm only @ 59" long right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts