Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just bought another 07 zx10r (sold my red baby like 5 months ago) and got a bad ass blue one last week. Got some parts i wanna throw off..

Black Vortex mirror block offs...retails for $60, sell mine $40 shipped.

double bubble smoked windscreen, unsure of brand $45

Barracuda twin pipe single sided exhaust (i think its stainless steel, maybe titanium) It sounds BADASS, and i got alot of compliments, i just dont really dig the looks of it plus i love the dual pipes under the seat. no clue what it retails so if someone could throw that at me id appreciate it, and taking offers obvisilouly

You can tell in this pic you have to trim the bottom fairing a bit...

1 size Large black Icon merch stage 2 jacket w/red lettering (mesh) $80

1 size Large Yamaha edition black and silver Joe Rocket jacket (before i bought my zx, i had a 08 r6..) $130...

paypal only, and i ship USPS

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
which is exactly why it states i will have pictures up tomorrow..Thanks so much for your patience sir.
Lol, served bitch.
Lmk on the pipe what you think is fair. I know what can it is, don't need pics.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like this one a lot better, never seen it before. Hmm, maybe I'll have to figure out a way to make it work with my M10 header. Sorry 'bout the threadjack.
no worries man. But IMO, that pipe is hideous! it just seems to long and plain

·
Registered
7 Posts
Barracuda twin pipe single sided exhaust (i think its stainless steel, maybe titanium) It sounds BADASS, and i got alot of compliments, i just dont really dig the looks of it plus i love the dual pipes under the seat. no clue what it retails so if someone could throw that at me id appreciate it, and taking offers obvisilouly
Some real pics?
Im interested :D just wanted to ask will u ship it to europe and what will be price with shipping ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some real pics?
Im interested :D just wanted to ask will u ship it to europe and what will be price with shipping ;)
eewwwwww ill have to see. cause last time i shipped out of country it was a pain. Ill check into it..

Also pipe is a possibly pending sale to Super K

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I'll catch you Sunday.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I like this one a lot better, never seen it before. Hmm, maybe I'll have to figure out a way to make it work with my M10 header. Sorry 'bout the threadjack.
Looks like it might melt the plastics after running for a while.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry for the delay. one of my friends got in a bad wreck tonight at a cruise/car show we have every 4 months of the year....dumbass wasn't wearing a helmet and riding a wheelie and flipped it. im hoping it wont lose his leg cuz they said its shattered pretty bad

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I'm gonna pass.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
interested in a few of your items...... waiting on pics....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts