Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm looking for 1 or 2 guys to carve the azusa or any other canyon with me...I know this sounds like a dating add haha but it sure as hell isn't.

I've been riding for 10+ years just recently got into motogp and sbk (stunning was my previous riding style). I've been hitting the canyons with one of my buddies for the past 2 months on a weekend basis but recently he got his license suspended which leaves me riding by myself. Not as much fun.

I'm trying to get ready for track season...if you have the weekends available and wanna carve some of the local canyons let me know. I usually ride sat and sun morning between 8-10am.

I'm looking for 1 or 2 guys, tops 3 that want to do this every weekend if possible and the maybe once or twice a month hit the track.

If interested reply on here or send me a pm.

"It's Only Money...Right!?"

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damnit sucks hehe...we were supposed to go sunday morning but we both know what kinda weather was going on on Sunday hehe.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I dont travel that far north for canyons, but if you come down to SD hit me up

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont travel that far north for canyons, but if you come down to SD hit me up
I actually may be paying my tattoo guy a visit next weekend down there...if I do ill definitely hit you up.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I actually may be paying my tattoo guy a visit next weekend down there...if I do ill definitely hit you up.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today...Damnit I wish I wouldve went. Been in my house getting tattooed since 12.

Are we still carving this weekend? I say up azusa, down GMR...anyone?

Shojivic???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts