Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok this is my 500th post :eek:ccasion1 :rockwoot: :banamet: i've never thought i'd reach that number in any forum ever. I've been a member of many many forums but never had this many posts in any of them. I really like it here, great bunch of guys and girls. This might be a small number to celebrate for some of you :postwhore out there but it's quite an achievement for me. Thank you all for making this such a great place :ayyy:

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Hattori Hanzo said:
Ok this is my 500th post, i've never thought i'd reach that number in any forum ever. I've been a member of many many forums like but never had this many posts in any of them. I really like it here, great bunch of guys and girls. This might be a small number to celebrate for some of you :postwhore out there but it's quite an achievement for me. Thank you all for making this such a great place.
CONGRATS ALPER....WOOT!!!!!:wav: :wav: :banamet: :banamet: :banamet: :banamet: :banamet:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
congrats alper, I too passed the 500 mark but didnt feel the need to start a thread about it :dontknow: :lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
well why not???:dontknow: SLACKER...lol j/k:mrgreen:
I guess I'm just not the proud of my 500 and some odd :+1: 's here

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zx7rydr said:
congrats alper, I too passed the 500 mark but didnt feel the need to start a thread about it :dontknow: :lol:
:iamwithst That's because you were too busy with the smashed gixxer and buy out of date cookies for school threads :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts