Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PB strapped an '03 R1 to a dyno and compared Arrow ti, Akra hex carbon fiber, Yosh stainless Tri-Oval, Micron Delta Plus ti, and Arata carbon fiber slip-ons with PC and remap. Yosh picked up 4.7HP and 1.5 lb. ft. Arata gained 4.3HP and 1.6 lb. ft. Akra got 4HP as did the Micron. Arrow picked up 2.5HP. Yosh was loudest- these were all run with the db killers removed- and had the "Best Sound." Akra was the lightest, Arata had the best build quality, and Micron (out of business?) was the cheapest. Comments?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Don't waste your time on a slip on. I have a full yosh on my gsxr 600. I have a full beet on my 10 and it is amazing. It sounds real nice and looks good. It I were you I would just save some extra penny’s and buy a full system if buying a slip on is what you are thinking about. All a slip on is going to do is be a nicer sounding stock exhaust. I know not everyone is as performance orientated as my self but come on man, you’ll never really know how your bike was meant to be unless you get rid of that crappy restrictive heavy stock exhaust.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts