Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went racing last weekend and I managed a few of my best runs of the year on my 11' zx10r. That is the fastest I've ever been on any of my bikes.

Gearing is 15/44 about 7" over stock, lowered 2" front and rear, strapped, revalved shock from BMC racetech.
The revalved shock is a major help over the stock crap!!! WOW what a difference.:thumbsup:

I did get a 1.47 60 ft my last run but it wheelied on me twice and still managed a 5.98.... Gotta love it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
not bad bro. hows the wifes bike coming along. about to make it official with my bike.

i am going to bowling green one more time on the 27th to try and get my 8.30 pass out of her

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not bad bro. hows the wifes bike coming along. about to make it official with my bike.

i am going to bowling green one more time on the 27th to try and get my 8.30 pass out of her
If the extensions don't sell.. I'll try and meet you out there!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats good man!! Depending on your back half thats right around 9.20's in the quarter! Congrats!
:eek:ccasion1 Yeah...man that's what I'm thinking also. Just need abit better 60ft and I'd like to break into the loooow 9.1 area.
My best 1/4 mile was 9.4 with a 1/8 at 6.07. So there is some potential there for a good run.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
71 Posts
:thumbsup:
We went racing last weekend and I managed a few of my best runs of the year on my 11' zx10r. That is the fastest I've ever been on any of my bikes.

Gearing is 15/44 about 7" over stock, lowered 2" front and rear, strapped, revalved shock from BMC racetech.
The revalved shock is a major help over the stock crap!!! WOW what a difference.:thumbsup:

I did get a 1.47 60 ft my last run but it wheelied on me twice and still managed a 5.98.... Gotta love it!!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
nice RUN so how do you like that NOS? LOL, sike nice run 5 anything and foot shifting thats real good:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I been running my BCM shock for 3.5 years now love it been 1.37 geared 17\47:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts