Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if someone could post a couple time slips from a 5.50 pass so i could see what i would have to do to get into mid 5s and possible hp #s as well thanks, mike

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is about 375hp, 64" street tire no bar. ZRX1100 blow thru turbo. -Dean

hey thanks for the posting the 550 run is where i was thinking if being next year but i was hoping to get there with only 225 250 hp :dontknow: (dont want to put crazy boost to it) how much do you and bike weigh??

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
About 710lbs. This was a Super Street bike, with 3" ground clearance and a Shinko, 2 stages of boost, 2 stage clutch.

If you can get low and long enough, you can run 5.50s at that power with a multistage clutch and a shootout tire. Why not just spray it if that's all the boost you're going to run?

Dean

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i probably should just spray i have a couple of wet kits already it sure would be alot cheaper !! thanks ,mike

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
just wondering if someone could post a couple time slips from a 5.50 pass so i could see what i would have to do to get into mid 5s and possible hp #s as well thanks, mike
buy a busa with a turbo. your going to spend a ton to try to do that on a 10. there is only a handful of high 7 to low 8 second 10s and most of them wont admit it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
the best i've gotten on mine is a 6.0 1/8 and a 9.18 @160 on mine. i've got an 06 stretched 9' lowered, down 1 up 5, muzzy m-10, pc, ignition module, block offs, tre, and a 40 shot. i'm planning on racing cams 50 mm head gasket, port and polished head, and 3 angle val job. so hopefully i'll get in to the 5.6's and 8.8's next season

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
the best i've gotten on mine is a 6.0 1/8 and a 9.18 @160 on mine. i've got an 06 stretched 9' lowered, down 1 up 5, muzzy m-10, pc, ignition module, block offs, tre, and a 40 shot. i'm planning on racing cams 50 mm head gasket, port and polished head, and 3 angle val job. so hopefully i'll get in to the 5.6's and 8.8's next season
Thats good MPH:thumbsup: how much do you weigh?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys for all the feed back im just going to pipe pc race cams and head gasket for now maybe lower and longer too. hope to see if i can run cosistant 5.7 5.8 also i was thinking about ceramic wheel brgs and cut oil pan. not sure about those though

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
thanks guys for all the feed back im just going to pipe pc race cams and head gasket for now maybe lower and longer too. hope to see if i can run cosistant 5.7 5.8 also i was thinking about ceramic wheel brgs and cut oil pan. not sure about those though
definetly cut the oil pan. you will probably end up breaking it if you dont. I went 9.0 on my bike with just head and cams.(And I cant ride that well):thumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
what do you guys mean by cut the oil pan?..........just curious!...Russ

1 - 20 of 33 Posts