Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
So half way through by 4th day, I was bumped up to green group (One step down from advanced) at Blackhawk farms. Loving the bike. Gonna try slicks at Heartland Park August 10th. Cant wait!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QaeeL0OH8Q :eek:ccasion1
how do you like blackhawk farms? I live in MO and a group of us where talking about heading up there to do a track day. I did hear it's 200 bucks a day to do a track day there, is that correct? I will be at Heartland Park on the 10th-11th, doing the advance riders course on Monday. Heartland is what I consider my home track, it's only 3 hours away. Love the track! hard on the left side of your tires! Might see you there:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do you like blackhawk farms? I live in MO and a group of us where talking about heading up there to do a track day. I did hear it's 200 bucks a day to do a track day there, is that correct? I will be at Heartland Park on the 10th-11th, doing the advance riders course on Monday. Heartland is what I consider my home track, it's only 3 hours away. Love the track! hard on the left side of your tires! Might see you there:eek:ccasion1
BHF is OK. You wont be impressed after Heartland Park thats for sure. But thats my closest track. 7 turn fun little track. Most days I go to cost me about $165. Look me up on the 10th! :eek:ccasion1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts