Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:postwhore:

:beer:

its been a long time coming...id like to say im here for the long run but im sure i wont be if BD has his way:lol: either way im staying green:thumbsup: :zx_blk::

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you all. its been fun getting to know you, learn from you and being an asshole to all! ;)

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I only know of like 6 people that think you are an asshole...........just f*ckin with ya bro..............I am from Philly living in NC now.......I like the attitude...LOL.reminds me of home!!..congrats on the 4k......hope someday I will make it there!!........good job J.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
And 3,998 of those dam post were all about your "how to remove your secondary butterflies":crackup: :mrgreen:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
just breakin balls!!......but that was funny!!!

·
Banned
3,645 Posts

its been a long time coming...id like to say im here for the long run but im sure i wont be if BD has his way:lol: either way im staying green:thumbsup: :zx_blk::
Oh please not, your one of my favorites!!!

After getting to know BD thru the forum, I discovered he is really a nice guy and is just trying to make this forum the best. I have even been temporarily banned by him once and still feel that way.

As a SUPER moderator, I think BD is really sincere. All the mods on this forum do a great job. This is a wonderful place because of the moderators.

JJ

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh please not, your one of my favorites!!!

After getting to know BD thru the forum, I discovered he is really a nice guy and is just trying to make this forum the best. I have even been temporarily banned by him once and still feel that way.

As a SUPER moderator, I think BD is really sincere. All the mods on this forum do a great job. This is a wonderful place because of the moderators.

JJ
yea hes a whiny son of a bitch but not a bad guy. hes got his reason, as do i. thanks for the love. and yes, to be exact, 3,409 of those post were butterfly related:wink:

·
Registered
835 Posts
:thumbsup:Congrats on the 4K!
(and I'm keepin my 2nds, ha!)

·
Registered
381 Posts

To quote Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber, "You are one pathetic loser!" Just kiddin! :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts