Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find some information on it? Whos done it, what were your results, how much? I'm very interested.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
do a search..there has to be atleast 3 threads on it..

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's funnt because when I searched guhl there was only two threads for the 4g. Then I proceeded totheir website which has nothing on it what so ever, which would be why I posted this thread.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
That's funnt because when I searched guhl there was only two threads for the 4g. Then I proceeded totheir website which has nothing on it what so ever, which would be why I posted this thread.
Just PM Garth285 about it, he'll probably know the most on this subject.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Maybe because of your spelling...the spell check sees at least 2 errors in you response above so maybe that's related :dontknow: :idea:

Anyway, maybe later I will create a Sticky in the How to section HOW to Un-restrict a 4th GEN ZX10R(Restricted Model) based on Members findings like Garth and even Rickey Gadson a non member. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could also be that I posted from my phone on that last post bloo ;)

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Could also be that I posted from my phone on that last post bloo ;)
ah...ok now I get it... was a little slow...the 4g Search.:badteeth: ....unless you did the search from wire :dontknow:..just FYI it can be bad enough with wire and 10G so guess you know not to start a Thread about something that can't be searched well on your wireless and hence why hopefully will create a Sticky in the future for you 4G guys. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still a 3g guy.. Both 08 and Verizon. Hopefully soon enough I'll be on 4g through and through ;)

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
i know what your talking about....theres a thread aboutt he 3rd gen somewhere on here....the dude even put up a dyno chart and what not....his username was like skykid or something like that...i cant find it:( hopefully some one knows where it is and he can post up something.

·
Banned
262 Posts
i know what your talking about....theres a thread aboutt he 3rd gen somewhere on here....the dude even put up a dyno chart and what not....his username was like skykid or something like that...i cant find it:( hopefully some one knows where it is and he can post up something.
:lol: skydork

he did a 3rd gen ecu flash, but i think it was with one of the others and not ghul, but my guess is they are all using piasani flash gear so its probably all the same.

·
Registered
206 Posts
:lol: skydork

he did a 3rd gen ecu flash, but i think it was with one of the others and not ghul, but my guess is they are all using piasani flash gear so its probably all the same.
That would have been our tuning service on the gen3 for Skydork. Yes we are the North American partner for Piasini Engineering

We offer custom reflashes based on your bike, riding style, and mods:thumbsup:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PM sent dyno.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts