Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 39 or even 38 tooth rear sprocket cheap. Doesn't have to be brand new, but still need some life left in it. Again, looking for cheap.:thumbsup:
Thanks

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i have a 39t 525 on my bike now in good shape... im looking to go up to a 41 or 42 this week... being the nice guy i am, ill let you have it just pay shipping... ill sent you a PM later when the sprocket is off.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that'd be awesome! You are quite a nice guy, just let me know.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
u going down in size on your bike shown in your avatar???

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah trying to tame it down just a tad and give it some more wheelbase.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
what are you running on it now??

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just 2 down in the front

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
oh ok.... the 06 has a 40T stock... i bet -2 is a beast... im running a -1 and 39T in rear... dont do to bad....

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
im looking for a bit more bite.... trial and error i guess....

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, it is a little knarly. Just about every pass is a wheelie at the end of first. I got it with stock gearing, went down 1 in the front and liked it and went down another for a little more. I have since pulled a little more power out of it and it's now a little to aggressive. Rather than just going back to -1 in the front, I want to go in between with 1 down in the back which will also allow the axle to go back a little further for some more wheelbase. For you I would suggest down 1 in the front and up 3 or 4 in the rear depending on how much you drag race it.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
im currently trying to fin a 42 to give me 3 up.... fairly new to ZX10 drag racing... i was a GSXR dragger and with different worlds, u got to try different things.. thanks for the tips.. as soon as i get that 43T ill sent that 39T your way.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:thumbsup: Sounds good, Thanks

·
Registered
423 Posts
if you still need one i have one pm me !!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
did you get a 39T yet.... if not, i finally got my 42T in the mail last night and will get it changed this week.... let me know if you still need it

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yep still need it. Just let me know and I'll paypal you the money. It would be awesome if I could get it by this weekend as I'm goin to try to hit the track one last time. If not no big deal, I just appreciate you hooking me up with it.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
yep still need it. Just let me know and I'll paypal you the money. It would be awesome if I could get it by this weekend as I'm goin to try to hit the track one last time. If not no big deal, I just appreciate you hooking me up with it.
pm me your addy.... ill try to get it off tonight and out tomorrow.. we can work the shipping out after....

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
on a side note...

what tire, tire pressure are you running??? what rmp are you leaving at???

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
PM me your addy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts