·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice!!! Be sure to check out amazon.com they always have awesome prices.
65 for kingston but they do have some for like 49.81 by transcend

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
yeah, make sure you dont skimp out on the cheaper brands, your gopro will tell you to go F yourself!

I know I even had a Lexar card that I apid 75 bucks for and my gopro would stop recording all the time on me, I run Sandick 16gb Ultra II's they are only class 4's but they still work good.

now the class 6 and 10's are finally down in price, I wanna get a class 10 16 or 32gb card sometime soon.

I have 2 gopro's and a DSLR all with 16gb's and I dont think I've ever filled them up but I have gotten close so I might stick with the 16's

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, make sure you dont skimp out on the cheaper brands, your gopro will tell you to go F yourself!

I know I even had a Lexar card that I apid 75 bucks for and my gopro would stop recording all the time on me, I run Sandick 16gb Ultra II's they are only class 4's but they still work good.

now the class 6 and 10's are finally down in price, I wanna get a class 10 16 or 32gb card sometime soon.

I have 2 gopro's and a DSLR all with 16gb's and I dont think I've ever filled them up but I have gotten close so I might stick with the 16's
well the one at bestbuy is the same one they sell on the gopro website for 99.99. i think im good with that one :mrgreen:.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Oh nice, yeah go for it!!!

I need to upgrade my DSLR card, I want a class 10 32gb cause I'm doing video more these days.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I brought the Kingston one, same exact one on the GoPro site. It was for 54+ about three months ago from J&R.

No issue with that card so far.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I just got my GoPro HD thanks to red636. but I didn't get a memory card:badteeth:. BestBuy has them on sale $59.99 for the 32gb (available only online). Rather than the $99.99 price you will find. Just trying to pass the info on so people can save more money:eek:ccasion1. Don't know how long this will be going. link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kingsto...oductCategoryId=abcat0404004&id=1218282104750
Is this the link I gave you last week? I have this card in my Go Pro and I'm using it with no issues. The only difference b/t this card and the one Go Pro sells is that this card is a class 6 vs class 4. Also this card is $59.99 and the one Go Pro is selling is $99 and its the same brand

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I can remember paying 90$ for a 256MB SD card. Wow how the times have changed, LOL

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I can remember paying 90$ for a 256MB SD card. Wow how the times have changed, LOL
And I remember shoulder mounted VHS camcorders....... BETA anyone?

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I ran across an old laser disc player and about 6 discs that were in storage.....i hate completely forgot about those damn things!!!!

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I bought sandisk ultra 32gb, it works great
Kingston and Sandisk are supposedly the two best for use in the GoPro HD camera. Other memory cards have poor record time and even cause errors in recording. I googled "GoPro HD memory card reviews" and finally contacted GoPro thru Email about what card/card to use. GoPro said " using a Kingston with a rating of atleast a class 4 works the best. using a higher class rating will NOT improve quality of the recordings but is OK to do so. Sandisk is also been proven to work well. Stay away from cheaper brand cards and cards with a class rating below 4".
I have only purchased Kingston because of their response and the reviews I have read. Though Sandisk is also a compatible card as long as you use a class 4 or above like the kingston.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
And I remember shoulder mounted VHS camcorders....... BETA anyone?
Hell i remember as a kid that we had 3 tv stations and one of them was french...I thought i had life by the bag when my parents got 11 channels on cable...hehehe..OH that was BEFORE tv remotes to..Actually it was my brother or me who were the remotes..lol...
A $3 charge for a tripple feature bruce lee movie and another $1 for a bag of buttered pop corn with an 8 oz of pepsi or coke..NOW DEMS WAS DA DAYZZZZ

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just got mine in the mail today. works great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts