Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
who is this guy :dontknow:

pics are a must. why arent you at least providing us with details on the build?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who is this guy :dontknow:

pics are a must. why arent you at least providing us with details on the build?
I will post pics when I get them, promise. Like I stated, he is running his 10 at Maxton. He is spraying a dry shot. Sprayed a 150 shot to make 300hp but backed it down to 240hp.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
If this is the same Gixx1300R on PB I would say that big dip is the motor going way rich right before a ton of nitrous:dontknow:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Attribute the low N/A horsepower to the CR10E plugs,Timing retarted 2 degrees and C-16 fuel. They all kill HP until you spray. Looking for 240+mph. The owner is Dean Sabatinelli. He went 269 on his Turbo ZX10. No word on what he wants to run on his Nitrous fed 10. He was surprised on how small of jetting a bottle pressure was used to make 300 hp. He did it with one 62 jet and 750psi in the bottle. A 41 jet at 850psi gave 85hp that made 240hp.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I've talked to Dean a couple of times on the .net, his turbo bike is moving damn fast but I definitely would not of guessed what he did for a living.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Ahh Dean's piloting this, your just building, gotcha. He flies a sick turbo-10r deep past 200 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahh Dean's piloting this, your just building, gotcha. He flies a sick turbo-10r deep past 200 :thumbsup:
I sold him a spraybar. Helped a little with the dry shot setup through email. His system is one of the most effecient that I have seen. It can spray well over a 600 shot according to my calculations. Of course the motor will not be able to handle that.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
You wouldn't be affiliated w f.a.s.t turbos too by any chance?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Whoa Nick, TMI man!

I'm shooting for 210 at Maxton on this bike. My turbo ZX10 has been 226 at Maxton, 245 at Loring. I went 269 on a turbo Busa at Loring, 239 (naked) at Maxton.

Nick's spraybar works very well. Years ago I went to Maxton with a single dry nozzle mounted in the ramair tube and melted a piston, even though my tuneup was tested safe on the dyno. I'm hoping this spraybar will keep things intact.

Dean

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Thanks Nick. Great weekend, bike ran better than I expected, 2 new records, 203 naked on a 188 record, and 218 faired on a 209 record. Yeehaw.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts