Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changing the plugs on the Ninja sucked! I haven't done any reading on them, and it took forever! I remember the 900 taking 20 minutes from start to finish.

The bike has lojack. I found this out after taking the air box off and seeing this weird little box. I'd think they'd be a better place of putting it other then where the god damn plugs are.

The bike also has a TRE already installed. I've been thinking of buying one, but now see there is no point.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Changing the plugs on the Ninja sucked! I haven't done any reading on them, and it took forever! I remember the 900 taking 20 minutes from start to finish.

The bike has lojack. I found this out after taking the air box off and seeing this weird little box. I'd think they'd be a better place of putting it other then where the god damn plugs are.

The bike also has a TRE already installed. I've been thinking of buying one, but now see there is no point.
Some NEW things to learn

1st- Do a search would have saved some time
2nd- um..um.....I guess that's it :lol:

Find out if you can use that Lojack that is not cheap but have a feeling it's not transferable.

bloo

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some NEW things to learn

1st- Do a search would have saved some time
2nd- um..um.....I guess that's it :lol:

Find out if you can use that Lojack that is not cheap but have a feeling it's not transferable.

bloo
I know, I know. I honestly didn't think about it. This is after all, my first FI bike. :badteeth:

From what I was told today by the guy that runs the shop I visit the Lojack is transferable. However, I need to have another inspection done so they can verify it's there and in working order. Then I have to pay like $150 to have it put in my name. Not bad considering the cost new.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I know, I know. I honestly didn't think about it. This is after all, my first FI bike. :badteeth:

From what I was told today by the guy that runs the shop I visit the Lojack is transferable. However, I need to have another inspection done so they can verify it's there and in working order. Then I have to pay like $150 to have it put in my name. Not bad considering the cost new.

yeah..for that price jump on it..:thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
hey on the bright side, at least you got it done and have some other cool things on there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts