Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's why you dont race on public streets, especially at night, especially while going over the top of a bridge, and especially after leaving ladies night at the club with a few drinks in you...

http://www.kfdm.com/news/police-33786-killed-department.html

This happened around 2am about 3 miles from my house early this morning. I knew of the guy that survived, he is in critical condition at the local hospital, and i believe i have rode with the Jake, 23yr old, who died...Ride safe/smart guys..

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
always ride safe and smart...done with the street, track riding now much more controlled and the only place for racing...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i agree man. This is the 2nd wreck around here in a week and a half. First guy survived just bad road rash. There was actually a 3rd one a day or so ago. Guy hauling ass on the freeway and a cop clocked him but the guy ran and tried to exit a few miles up, didnt slow down enough, hit a curb, flipped a few, died....People just dont understand the consequences. But seeing these things happen has slowed down my riding A TON. It's not worth it

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Sad to hear, but I'm not surprised he was on a squidshuttle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts