Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Crusing with my 06 zx10r 45-50 miles on a busy street car infront of me hit his brake hard, all I saw was red tail light coming closer gradually held both breaks keep my composure while my breaks where locked up guide my bike to the right side of the car made about 7-10 feet thread marks. Got on the freeway crusing 75-80 miles this trailer had 2x4 flying in the air near me :sad: phewwww and took an exit toward work passed all the cars wide open road got near the intersection a taxi from the left turn only decided to go straight on my lane dam, taxi driver was on the phone not paying attention. what a day that was just going to work:dontknow: .

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
3 close call

DAMMMMM DUDE, your guardian angle is working overtime!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Some times you just have to put her up and call it a day. Good to hear that's the worst of it. Keep the rubber down! Well at least one!:beer:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
phewwwwwww

The more I ride her, the more I can take control in any situation keep cofidence up. love my 10.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I remember one Saturday i had the whole day for my buds and I to go ride. We left out and I was just out of it. I couldn't judge my speed in to the corners and was taking horrible lines. I said to the guys I have to go holster her I'm shootin all over the place. Which really stank cause its rare for me to get the entire day to myself.:sad:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
that's so true, the last few months I have been riding with so much confidence. Today I was riding through town and felt so rattled, the roads looked wet and traffic was a mess maybe just over cautious? Better that I suppose.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I had a lawn mower fall off a pickup truck in front of me yesterday. I missed it by inches. The cars behind me ran right over it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaat! That could have been a mess!

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
3 close call

On last Sunday I was out riding with the pack in the Sierra's Nevada mountian here in central cali. I was in a full lean making a right corner and at the highest point of the turn, a dead animal lays in front of me. When I saw it, my heart drop and my balls (what's left) shribles up and ran away. I kept my composer and lean some more, I could feel the pavment scraping my jean. Did I check my boxer?? HELL YES!! It's dry.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I pray each time before I ride and if I get a close one I'll thank God for watching over me and if I get another one I go home !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts