Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LE Post Whore
Joined
·
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone signed up for this track day with Fasttrack Riders? My buddy Brian and I will be there. Anyone else going? I think they still have a few spots left.
 

·
Yankee Racer
Joined
·
14,838 Posts
Ara said:
Anyone signed up for this track day with Fasttrack Riders? My buddy Brian and I will be there. Anyone else going? I think they still have a few spots left.
If I lived on that side of the world i would for sure Ara. Glad to see yah gettin out there man:thumbsup:
 

·
LE Post Whore
Joined
·
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks JJ, too bad, would have been fun to show you around Willow, lol. (Assuming I still know the way around)
 

·
LE Post Whore
Joined
·
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This will also be my first time out on the wheels and brakes.
 

·
Yankee Racer
Joined
·
14,838 Posts
Ara said:
Thanks JJ, too bad, would have been fun to show you around Willow, lol. (Assuming I still know the way around)
Yeah man, I am sure yah would. Give us a good ride report with all you nice mods yah got on there.:mrgreen:
 

·
LE Post Whore
Joined
·
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump, anyone?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
407 Posts
Tire warmers vs taken it slow on the first few laps. Four crashes in the first two sessions @ Streets yesterday bec cold tires.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
you gota love how everyone pretty much uses tire warmers these days but back in the old days on shittier compounds they never used tire warmers....

anyways im not complaining i love me tire warmers and wont look back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
socal said:
Tire warmers vs taken it slow on the first few laps. Four crashes in the first two sessions @ Streets yesterday bec cold tires.
The cold, windy condition and highspeed nature of Willow Spring Raceway is a sure formula for cold tire crashes. The cold pavement can suck the heat out of your warmed tires before you hit T3. Take it easy for a lap or two.
 

·
LE Post Whore
Joined
·
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump... tomorrow... anyone?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
I live about an hour from WillowSprings.

I will not be there tomorrow, but will be there next Monday.

I hope you have fun. Remember about those cold tires!

Fastrack riders puts on a good trackday! :helmet:
 

·
Hillbillie Mod
Joined
·
20,155 Posts
git r dun!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top