Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been searching like crazy to find a Gen 2 exhaust I like. I finally came up with one, but wanted to see if anyone has one or knows anything about them before I contact the company. They sell them off their site and on ebay. They offer the dual undertail mounting, which in all other systems I personally don't like. But after looking at their gallery, I would definately consider. OR they offer a side mount. and at various lenghts and canisters. Awesome range of flexability I think.
One of the problems, is off ebay, it looks like they only ship thru to the United Kingdom. This is one thing I was going to ask seller about and also, if the side mount is basically like a slip on and the cans were just bolt ons. Do they sell midpipes or? Any other ?s anyone could think of I could ask seller or any input welcome.

Their site: www.2t-r.com

Here's a youtube video:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
They sound really good, but don't really follow the contour of the tail, they kind of stick out it looks like... Maybe it's just me...
Yeah, its just you...

Those are sick, how much for the duals???

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
i had these on my 06,build quality is ok,had a couple of rivits come loose but i sorted it easily enough myself,i went for the dual moto gp type cans,these are LOUD ! look fine imo,fit nicely under the tail

1 - 5 of 5 Posts