Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked it up about a month ago...looked for awhile for the magma red...just what i wanted...under 1400 miles when i bought it

·
Registered
835 Posts
:welcome:Welcome!:welcome:

·
GEN II Driver
2,881 Posts
was a toss up between the magma red '05 and the black '06 i bought. if they made the magma red for '06 i would have bought it. that supra looks pretty tough. running a turbo or any other goodies?

·
Registered
611 Posts
was a toss up between the magma red '05 and the black '06 i bought. if they made the magma red for '06 i would have bought it. that supra looks pretty tough. running a turbo or any other goodies?
tough? that bonnet looks like shit!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow,thanks for all the comments and welcomes :D...much appreciated

nice bike. that colour is my favourite!

2nd Kawi... whats your first?

my first was a green 06 636...i freakin loved that thing,,,but my love was always the magma red....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well it's stock turbos now with some basic bolt ons...should be pushin 400whp to the wheels...in a couple months ill be upgrading my stockers to some bigger turbos so i could push about 500-550 to the wheels

everytime i get in the car, i just start to giggle...can't imagine gettin rid of it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts