Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had them make me a custom one for my 06 "Mean Greenie" as well. Great company, great product, if your want it they will make it. This one in Alcantara, lime and blue to match my Samco hoses and blue hints from the Ohlins, Alth Rotors, Beet Exhaust

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s beautiful, Top.

Is that a 88 Mike Dominguez Diamond Back bike is see?
86 Torker 2 280X restored
86 Haro FST Survivor
86 Torker 2 360 Air Survivor
2014 Haro MasterRetro 24"
Not shown is my duagthers bike, Pink 86 Torker 2 280 AIr with 48's. She is the coolest kid in the neighborhood, lol

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,342 Posts
Luimoto makes great covers. Been using them for years to color-match the seats on my 10s and to add more traction on the seat. Haven't seen any pics of your G2 in awhile! It looks so clean it's almost like you don't ride it! ;) The Beet is holding up nicely and the seat cover is a great addition!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Luimoto makes great covers. Been using them for years to color-match the seats on my 10s and to add more traction on the seat. Haven't seen any pics of your G2 in awhile! It looks so clean it's almost like you don't ride it! ;) The Beet is holding up nicely and the seat cover is a great addition!
Sad to say I don't ride it near as much as I used too, split time between 4 bikes, and a family, but she still gets ridden pretty regularly.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
958 Posts
I love my Louie Moto seat covers and I got mine to match my sampco hoses too just didn't have to have them custom made they had the color scheme already available.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
958 Posts
not my cup of tea but they certainly make good stuff
You like the bone stock look? I went with them cause my saddlemans front seat didn't match my oem rear seat, I saw they had a color scheme that matched my silicon lines perfectly and would make my front and rear seat match and it was a no brainer.

·
Registered
120 Posts
You like the bone stock look? I went with them cause my saddlemans front seat didn't match my oem rear seat, I saw they had a color scheme that matched my silicon lines perfectly and would make my front and rear seat match and it was a no brainer.
I'm talking about the OP's seat. Alcantara is slippery when wearing leathers, almost to the point of it being dangerous.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts