Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
please stay tuned. we are experiencing technical difficulties.
we will return to our normally scheduled program shortly.

thank you and have a nice day.

KNN (Killa News Network)

·
Registered
24 Posts
ZX10pilot said:
Typical, the fuggin (WANNA BE) ZX 10R owner.........LMFAO.
Yeah that's it, why would I want a bike that has multiple recalls...

And now check this one:

http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7450

That thing is not even safe to ride; pretty soon you will see a bunch of one legged 10 owners riding around.

Becarefull you 10 guys I would hate for something to happen cause I really like busting your balls about your cheap but fast bike...

·
Registered
389 Posts
And how many R1's have had broken pegs from standups since the 2002 model when they went to the 8mm bolt??

·
Registered
369 Posts
I've never ever seen another manufacturer have a failed component before! That's it. I'm selling my cheap but fast bike to buy a Gixxer. Oh wait. Same company.

Get over yourself, 2fast4u.

·
Registered
117 Posts
2fast4u said:
Yeah that's it, why would I want a bike that has multiple recalls...

And now check this one:

http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7450

That thing is not even safe to ride; pretty soon you will see a bunch of one legged 10 owners riding around.

Becarefull you 10 guys I would hate for something to happen cause I really like busting your balls about your cheap but fast bike...
Must be a squid, only logical explanation!! :beer:

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
As heavy as I am if the pegs were cheap mine would have busted clean off by now. I thought multiple meant like more than 2?! Did I miss a recall? My wheel is fixed what else is there?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Louks03 said:
As heavy as I am if the pegs were cheap mine would have busted clean off by now. I thought multiple meant like more than 2?! Did I miss a recall? My wheel is fixed what else is there?
Thats it to date. (you mean more than one?) The front wheel is the only recall on the ZX10R. I,m 220 and ride mine track mostly (aggressively) There is nothing wrong with the stock pegs. At least Kawasaki was big enough to
bring all there bikes back and replace all the wheels, Yam, Suz, hon?? NOT..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts