Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow 10 owners...
Picked up my green 08 10R last week...
Rode it home. Peeled the stickers off. Pulled the mirrors/etc off. Bolted on Attack rear sets. Went to the track. Fell in love with this bike. Can't feel the traction control.. I can slide and spin the rear... Can't wait to ditch the exhaust system. Waiting for the Akrap.... Bit of a head shake wide open at 150 shifting into 6th...Still pulling hard at 170. After riding this bike at the track...I will never ride it again on the street.

Addicted.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Sounds good, welcome

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Hello fellow 10 owners...
Picked up my green 08 10R last week...
Rode it home. Peeled the stickers off. Pulled the mirrors/etc off. Bolted on Attack rear sets. Went to the track. Fell in love with this bike. Can't feel the traction control.. I can slide and spin the rear... Can't wait to ditch the exhaust system. Waiting for the Akrap.... Bit of a head shake wide open at 150 shifting into 6th...Still pulling hard at 170. After riding this bike at the track...I will never ride it again on the street.

Addicted.
Very nice I'm glad you love the 10. :welcome::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
151 Posts
Breaking it in the fun way! I can't say I have completely stopped riding the street, but let's just say I've done twice as many track miles in the last year as I have on the street. Can't wait to get my 04 out there. Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sounds great bro. Just put on 150 mi. on my Black 08 at Laguna Seca St. Patty's Day and broke my lap record on stock tires! I love my Blue 04 w/ Ohlins etc. but I'm here to say 08 out of the box Fing rocks! (after Dan Kyle set the sag & basic suspension up for my 165 lbs. of course!)

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
VERY nice to hear! I cannnnnot wait till April 14! Taking my 08 to the track for her maiden voyage.
Welcome to the forums!

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:welcome::hello::welcome:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts