Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone been following 24 from day one???

oh my god this is the best show ever made for tv.......
last night was so intense and to see ex prez Palmer back....was hype!!!!

I also like Clouee Airing the assasin with that big ass gun....use to be able to call each gun, but i cant now....it look like the nest version of the old M16 assult rifle with urban asault stock!!

speaking of guns the M16 use to be my favortie rifle then in the mid 80's the newst version cam out....forgot the name and it was bad ass...it had the underside grenade launcher.......

anyway, jack Baurer is badd ass, I really wish Kither Sutherland could land a good movie roll, that last one with Angelina Joelie was ok i guess, but when i found out he wasnt the bad guy i lost intrest........

At one time he was supose to play Ghost Rider, but i guess Nick Cage wanted it more since he is playing the roll (filming have already started) if you want pics let me know ill post them.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Last night show was the best of the season so far. I love that show, definitely my favorite on TV right now... I started watching halfway through season 1 and haven't missed an episode yet. Bought season one on DVD and caught-up with what I had missed.

·
Registered
535 Posts
wish i could watch it over here! i will however be purchasing day 4 when it drops on dvd! the show is very addicting! jack bauer kicks ass!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts