·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I sent this guy a text and I asked

This bike has 220HP stock?

He said Yes

I asked for proof

he said google it

So I sent him a copy link and he replied you had to add lost hp from crank to the wheels..:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts

He said Yes

I asked for proof

he said google it

So I sent him a copy link and he replied you had to add lost hp from crank to the wheels..:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
You don't know this kinda stuff man??? Shit, I thought you had some knowledge.:crackup:
A 10R with the A&A super charger kit makes 220whp and it is SUPERCHARGED,lol.
That is more power loss from rotational mass than an AWD car/truck with that kinda bhp to whp loss on his bike. I guess the new zx14R is a 250 hp bike,lol.

Now, Kawasaki did initially try and say the Gen4 was a 200bhp bike before launch but once in the hands of testers/magazines, and owners on here we found that it is closer to 175-180bhp and only the Euro spec bikes are closer to the 200+bhp mark. But are actually at 190bhp. Bikes don't loose any more than 10hp from crank to the wheel.

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts

He said Yes

I asked for proof

he said google it

:rotflmao:
Im going to use that when I sell my bike.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
You don't know this kinda stuff man??? Shit, I thought you had some knowledge.:crackup:
A 10R with the A&A super charger kit makes 220whp and it is SUPERCHARGED,lol.
That is more power loss from rotational mass than an AWD car/truck with that kinda bhp to whp loss on his bike. I guess the new zx14R is a 250 hp bike,lol.

Now, Kawasaki did initially try and say the Gen4 was a 200bhp bike before launch but once in the hands of testers/magazines, and owners on here we found that it is closer to 175-180bhp and only the Euro spec bikes are closer to the 200+bhp mark. But are actually at 190bhp. Bikes don't loose any more than 10hp from crank to the wheel.
I was playing dumb to the ad my friend.:wink:

·
Registered
507 Posts
I work in the oilfield and I've got a guy out here on my location that tried to argue with me the other day when we got into a discussion about bikes. He said he'd just bought a new R1 that had 179 horsepower to the wheels and more amusingly - he assured me the fucking thing would do 221 miles per hour!

:bs:

·
Registered
230 Posts
This one kid that works in the building next to me bought a bone stock 07 gsxr 750 and said it will do 320 kmh and he has lost 3 license plates from going that fast because they get torn off! He keeps bugging me to go for a ride but I say my zx10 probably won't keep up with him :lol:. Last weekend a guy I work with went out with him (zx636) and found out gsxr boy can't turn as he hit the ditch at 50 or so bahahahaha now that is a stereotypical gsxr squid.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well if the riders of said bikes weren't such stereotypical douchebags we wouldn't have a need to bash. Notice how no one really targets Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha or even Aprilia or Triumph owners. Pretty much just the two you mentioned and then BMW S1000RR owners lol

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts