Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the hunt for 20k is on fellow :postwhore's..........so based upon my daily avg of 21.2 would i make it by july 22nd or sooner? :spit:

BD

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
hope your posts dont start to dissapear...:shady:

:badteeth:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Big Daddy said:
the hunt for 20k is on fellow :postwhore's..........so based upon my daily avg of 21.2 would i make it by july 22nd or sooner? :spit:

BD
I by no means any disrespect, but I have a couple of questions that could answer why you could possibly have so much time to achieve this goal.
1. Married y/n?
2. Work from home?
I am new to forums and I just can't make myself reply to all the threads.
I do want to say congratulations early cause there is no doubt that you will achieve this goal, and thanks for sharing all your bike knowledge.:beer:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
bonz said:
I by no means any disrespect, but I have a couple of questions that could answer why you could possibly have so much time to achieve this goal.
1. Married y/n?
2. Work from home?
I am new to forums and I just can't make myself reply to all the threads.
I do want to say congratulations early cause there is no doubt that you will achieve this goal, and thanks for sharing all your bike knowledge.:beer:
:spit:

Yeah BD, you must not have a life f'sho! :lol:

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
The real sign of trouble is if the post count exceeds the kilometers on the odometer ... :postwhore :eyecrazy:

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
. .. . .. .. . ... .. ... .. . .. .. .... .. .. ... .. .. .
. .. .. .... .. .. .. .. ... ... .... . .. . .. .. ... .. .. .

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GoFaster said:
The real sign of trouble is if the post count exceeds the kilometers on the odometer ... :postwhore :eyecrazy:
what does 6,100m convert to in kilos?? mmmmmmmmmm second though maybe i don't wanna know. :cool:

BD

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
dam i sill have 500 + to be some type of whore

1 - 20 of 110 Posts