Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 ZX10R
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Microphone Automotive lighting Audio equipment Motor vehicle Hood

Hey all! I'm completely new to the Kawi family, and this is my first ever new bike. I just got through the 600 mile break in period and got the service done at the dealership. I pretty much started to go out and really rip it now that it should be okay to do so, but I noticed when I got home there was a little wear on the radiator I hadn't noticed before.

Is this normal wear? It's just in this one spot.

Thanks for any advice! And if it's from riding it hard after the service, please let me know!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Those fins don't take much to fold back, iv seen that happen when people get excited with the power washer, but looking at that i would say that has happened when somebody was working on the bike, proving that could be difficult.

·
Registered
2022 ZX10R
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those fins don't take much to fold back, iv seen that happen when people get excited with the power washer, but looking at that i would say that has happened when somebody was working on the bike, proving that could be difficult.
Thanks for the response! I've been told sold long as it isn't leaking or acting funny, then it should be fine.

·
The Pace
7,294 Posts
Our radiator is indeed on the fragile side; Kawa will replace under warranty. This is the only super bike that insists upon the extended warranty for valves, starter, rad, and one more item that fails to come to mind. Check pricing for extended at dealer, then go here to see if they still have a far better deal:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts